Monday, January 08, 2007

I've been 'tagged' by Tyler!

So, I've been tagged by Tyler and it is my second time. The first tag was from Alicia. I guess I have to respond because... 3 tags and you're out, right?

(1) I can wiggle both my ears, touch my tongue to my nose and move my abdominal muscles in a wave - sideways!

(2) Nelson Mandela is a major inspiration for me because (and not only) he spent 27 years in prison UNJUSTLY and came out with no bitterness. I can cry just from thinking about it.

(3) While in the third grade (8 years old), I began studying Greek and Roman mythology in school during class. This behavior (reading whatever books I wanted to) continued throughout my entire institutional education) which ended when I received a B.S. in Psychology from the University of Scranton.

(4) I love to act and performed in 5 different plays in college and have acted in 2 different films in Ojai.

(5) This past summer, I played World Team Tennis here in Ojai. The team I was on, The New Orleans Storm, took first place.
Link