Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Free Advice

I want to thank you for coming to me with your question. I feel honored that my opinion means so much to you. Let me begin by saying that I am not an expert when it comes to plastic surgery. In fact, I know nothing about it. But I will still give you an answer based on careful deliberation. Kind of like a jury fighting it out amongst themselves secluded in some cheap hotel in a tiny barren godforsaken town in Texas. Well, I guess that makes me the jury foreman when I say that it would be a mistake to have plastic surgery to make you look like George W Bush. First of all, have you seen any of those photos of his Dad? Do you really want to grow up to look like that? Second of all, have you ever seen any picures of W? So, yeah, I know you told me that there's this amazing reality show that will feature men and women who have had surgery to look like various presidents of the United States. I guess my concern would be: What happens if you don't get on the show? Hmm what's that you say... you could rob banks and you'd never have to worry about a halloween costume again? I just don't think these are valid reasons for plastic surgery to look like fake president Bush. So OK, thanks again for seeking out my advice. I am honored. Good Bye.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

RADARSHERPA