Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Critcal Mass

OK, Hi everybody. Welcome. Today is a special day. We have hit critical mass. What does this mean? you ask sweetly. I'll tell ya what it means. Your job is to sit there and shut up. Got it? (silence) Good. First off, I think you should know that I have been up all night brainstorming on how we can save this godawful world so we can keep this whole maximum suffering thing going indefinitely. Lets face it, as far as the heaven on earth deal goes, we have failed. It's definitely more like hell than anything else so lets make the most of it and be the best hell we can be! What da ya say? Alright! LETS DO IT! So today, instead of fighting the war, protesting the war and complaining about life in general; I want you ta make some signs and head out on to main street. Your signs will say things like: "Can I have Some More War? Please."; "Lets Go to War with the World!"; "Make War Knots Not Love"; "Poison Gas Shower Power". OK I think you get the idea. Oh, by the way did I tell you how good your looking today. That's better. I like to see you smile. Have a nice day!