Saturday, September 15, 2007

Heart's a splinter

I just visited a crazy person
always cursing
always thirsting
I confronted their blatant slander
cannot stand her
cannot stand her self
She told me
she's the only one who
tells the truth in this town
I just watch as she takes a drag and
Blows more smoke all around
She tells me she only helped me
tried to find me
I know she's lying
It doesn't matter cause
She has no center
Its always winter
heart's a splinter
She tells me that she cannot talk to
cannot talk to me
I tell her that it doesn't matter
she cannot listen
always missing my words
And in between she's very nervous
beneath the surface
she feels worthless
No one smiles as the meeting closes
there are no roses
no more poses
I just visited a crazy person
always cursing
always thirsting




AddThis Social Bookmark Button

RADARSHERPA

1 waves:

Blogger CB Terry said...

Mike thanks for writing, I enjoy your creations though I'm not always able to say, thanks for putting all this up without much encouragement, it is quite valuable and I think many may have gotten direction from it though they've been unable to express it yet.

Be in Ojai soon :) Please hold on to my package, I'll come pick it up as soon as I get into town.

Take care.

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home