Thursday, January 27, 2005

Attention

The better advertising, tv, movies, radio, internet etc. get at capturing our attention, the more valuable it becomes. The amount of resources spent on garnering human attention is staggering and difficult to estimate, let alone calculate. Subsequently this leads me to believe that my attention is valuable. In fact, it is priceless. This helps motivate me to continue my own personal experiment which has been ongoing for over 11 years. Basically, I use techniques for placing my attention on myself on a daily basis. These techniques have been refined for thousands of years. This is one way to make sense out of a confusing history. Search, find and incorporate ways to improve the human condition. Start with yourself. End with yourself. Alpha. Omega.

1 waves:

Blogger Dij said...

You are what you do with who you are.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home