Saturday, February 12, 2005

Bubble

What a creative approach to the oldest dilema. How does one attract a mate? It's hard to imagine that you'd have trouble getting a girlfriend, Luke. You are a lifeguard in Australia. What is more appealing to women than lifeguards? The enormous success of Baywatch highlights this nicely. Valentine's Day (VD) is just around the corner. I know that you're feeling the pressure increase logarithmically as the infamous February 14th gets closer and closer. The biological imperative: reproduce, reproduce, reproduce... sings thru the blood of all living beings. I am no exception to this. But, I don't think I'd put myself in a bubble inside a mall. First of all, the food in malls sucks. Second, who goes to malls anyway? Isn't that kind of a junior high gig? The other thing I noticed is that you bubble is too small for a bed. So, where are you going to sleep Luke? How about getting you and that bubble out of the mall and into the ocean. You could float around and let the currents take you where ever. Another cool place would be on the beach. I think you'd have a better chance of meeting someone who is compatible there. Lets face it Luke, something's just a bit off kilter for you to try and pull a stunt like this.