Monday, February 07, 2005

Learn from the best

Congratulations, you have managed to find the secret outpost of the one you have been waiting for. I can tell, you have been brought to the very limits of your sanity. Please relax now. Begin by unclenching your jaw, relaxing your shoulders and taking a deep breath.You searched the internet universe for hours and hours and weeks and weeks and years and years. Pat yourself on the back. You can finally let that breath out. Part of you, that you might not even be aware of, deduced or induced my existence. Another part denied it and thus you were at war with yourself. Somehow you stuck it out and now here you are.

Secretly, you hate making decisions. The word freedom is used in place of slavery continuously. This is what you love: slavery. Admit it. Trust me. Admit it. OK, good. Now where going somewhere. I cannot make all your decisions for you. Just the important ones will have to suffice as my time is quite in demand for this kind of thing.

Tonite's topic is your project for the next year or so. You will start to offer classes for people. You will teach them how to be good robots. So, the first thing you do, is create a simple flyer to advertise your class. It will say something like: Attention, anybody who wants to be a robot can come to my class. Learn from the best. I'll teach you to be obediant, subserviant, docile and conservative. I can teach you how to surrender your will effortlessly. Its as easy as putting your foot on the brake. All you have to do is bring a pencil, some paper and a hundred bucks. Now go to to Staples or Letter Lobby or whatever. Run off about 200 copies and paste them all over town.

Good job, come back tomorrow and I'll fill in some more blanks.