Tuesday, February 01, 2005

God loves your tears

Uhh, yeah... hello to you too. Mm... err... so how'd you get my number anyway? I guess... no... I mean alright, yeah uh I am uh honored that you tracked me down and have bared your soul to me. I think you should know that I am completely unqualified to answer your question but I will anyway out of the kindness of my heart and my compassion for you as Michael's mom. But, let me be blunt Mrs. Jackson, it doesn't look good for your boy. You know, basically it comes down to common sense when you look at it. Have you ever noticed that pedifiles always live across the street from elementary schools? What's that you say? Oh, look don't interupt me, I'm on a roll. So, let me try another track; a friend of mine has a big estate. He's a bachelor and he really digs chicks. Yeah, big time. So what he did was set it up so that various beautiful women into yoga would rent his house on a regular basis on weekends and he built a big yoga studio to boot. Now, what did Michael do? Right, he built an amusement park for children. Right, yeah, now you see what I am getting at. I'm sorry to be the one to have to break it to you. I hear your sorrow... I can tell by your sobbing how much this hurts. Just know this - God loves your tears. Thanks for calling and have a nice day.

1 waves:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice site.

Throne777

http://www.m3n0ch.blogspot.com

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home