Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Just another lever

I know a country that likes to cry wolf, pretending contending and endlessly spending
I know a religion that does not remember, assupmtions presumptions persecution complexion
I know an industry that lives off human misery, politician demolition historical record broken
I know a people that don't want to wake up, prescription television elastic waste bands
I know a way that does not have guidelines, heart centered eco centric concentric rainbow
I know a horse that likes to jump fences, fire flying unicorn dragging the sun
I know a constellation that is visible from Cat's Eye Nebula, the name is what you make it the song is how you fake it
I know a river that cuts thru the dirt, truth is a snake that uncoils in your tailbone
What does it feel like?
I know some newspapers that fronted for agencies, cooperation collusions spineless illusions
I know a word that gives up on children, apocalypse armageddon grim reaper wedding
Everything can change in the blink of an eye why steer the bus when your I can't see us
Everything can change when we realize that the fear that's been planted is based on lies
Everyone can be on the same team, re cognize exercise universal dream
Everyone can see the stars at night, tracking satellites comets and meteorites
I know a place we all can meet, in between the mental screen, if you know you will not speak
I know a feeling that lives in our hearts, love peace joy, do you need a jump start?
I know a country that throws temper tantrums like planes dropping bombs and then pays soul less to wave tv wands
Spin doctor robotron tell me what to do my mind is so emty the fear to thick to chew
Spin doctor robotmaster please give me a car so I can go faster
I cannot be alone where's my telephone
I cannot stop and feel the void I must avoid I must avoid
Spin doctor robotmaker there is no salt in my shaker or gas in my tanker
Is it just a standard army corporate fixation that's powered by global frustration?
Searching for something to blame
I know nothing except that I don't know
I am free to obey the rules
anywhere physics gravity
the price of a barrel
the endless end
the endless beginning
all ways never
Just another lever