Saturday, March 19, 2005

So Cal/Mike Didj weather report

The road has been windey, mostly uphill and unpaved. The rain has fallen in a fine mist with the sun brightening the sky briefly but not making an appearance. Mudslides are a possibility. Beware of falling rocks. This is a So Cal/Mike Didj weather report. I awoke with that Groundhog Day feeling and remedied it with a hot bath followed by yoga and tai-chi. The sense of well being I have become addicted to bloomed and my ability to function increased. I drove Millenium to Rainbow Bridge and then received a call from JMo. She needed Will's gee for a make up akido class. I grab the uniform and hustle over to drop it off. I arrive and discover that the pants have disappeared. I volunteer to take Will there because time is limited. I'll cruise back to the estate, grab the pants and then go straight to his class. When I first arrived to drop off the gee, it was easy to see that Will's mood was the same as the weather and mine. As we drove along, I decided to share my process with Will. I touched on the here today and gone tomorrow post of a few days ago: I mentioned the concept of having the ability to manifest objects or dematerialize and compared them with the ability to transform the mood you're in. Somehow my little pep talk worked and the sun in Will's heart brightened a bit. Later on, the sun in the sky brightened enough for me to put on my sunglasses. I saw my friend John leave Farmer and the Cook in his Honda Accord and he'd put on his sunglasses. As I drove down Encinal, I passed two women walking a dog and they both had sunglasses on. Hmm... we are all ready for Sol to come back out.

Today's question: What do you call someone who wear's sunglasses on a cloudy day? Answer: an optimist