Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Bon voyage, freebird

Hey, no offense, but I've got a life. Even if I didn't, I doubt that it's even physically possible for me to pull off such a wacky stunt. Yeah... I guess the Wright brothers would be pleased at your tribute to them but I've just got too much stuff on my plate to even consider taking off a couple months let alone a couple years. Congratulations on getting the sponsorship from Pesky Cola. That's a real shocker, how'd you pull that one off? Why don't you ask a marathon runner? Maybe he could time the trip with various marathons and then what he does to help you could be his training? Who designed the kite anyway? I had no clue that they'd reached the point where people could ride in them. I am honored you thought of me first as the one to hold the line while your riding the wind up in the clouds enjoying the view and all. I think I might end up resenting you though. Well... because I'd be doing all the walking while your doing all the floating. And walking all the way around the world while you just sit back drinking pesky cola would weigh on my mind. Yeah, I'd end up getting jealous, lose my focus and then who knows what could happen? I might drop the line and then off you'd be like that Lynyrd Skynyrd song: Freebird. Alright, gotta go, good luck and bon voyage Mr. Fossett!