Saturday, March 19, 2005

Generate some love

I just visited Levitated, a website which has various exhibits. I like to randomly utilize the I-ching poetry generator. Tonight, I asked it how I can be nicer to other folks when my emotional weather is overcast and gloomy. I received this response: Barrier Dissolution: Contemplation, Essential Quality, Penetrating Clarity, Conflict, Abysmal, Inexperience. My interpretation follows: A way to dissolve this barrier is to activate my ability to contemplate the essential quality of what I am feeling. This leads to penetrating clarity which evaporates the conflict. My abysmal feelings arise from the inexperience of dealing creatively and resourcefully with this area of my psyche. Here's the site for anyone interested in this experiment:

http://levitated.net/exhibit/iching/index.html

Share your results in the comment section, drop me an email or whatever.