Sunday, May 29, 2005

You write your own story

I do not surrender my will for a thrill I do not surrender my will for a thrill
If I only knew what to do
If I only knew what to do

It’s a biological imperative a diabolical narrative
An empirical recollection from a random inspection
Can you find the bias that lets you lie to us
The denial of deception doubles the inception
Multiplies and fortifies the agents of regression

You can write your own story or you can write your own story
Or you can write your own story or you can write your own story

You can make me a believer a wide-eyed receiver
You can terrorize me with terror
And the end of the world cliché
It’s a jackhammer media with a monotone for drones
A lackluster war crime circus
Battling sticks and stones

You can write your own story direct your own life
Score your own music cultivate second site

The truth is what you make it how well you fake it
Acting is believing and when it’s great
It’s self deceiving

A square dance for circles or a circle jerk for squares
Thanks for the performance
Glad I am here