Sunday, January 15, 2006

Jaguar

Now I find myself lost in your inner space
like a jaguar caught in the rat race
spinning in circles around a track
loco motive sonic breath attack
I'm spinning I'm grinning I'm spinning I'm grinning
I'm spinning I'm grinning I'm spinning I'm grinning

Sometimes when the clouds stroll in
I see angels in the shadows
building ladders to Apollo
we are whole and we are hollow
we are whole and we are hollow

Now I find myself exploring outer space
in my Jaguar winning the rat race
gunning the engine to make it purr
cruising the freeway just call me Sir

Sometimes when the clouds roll in
I see angels in the spotlights
a bridge across infinity
thru space in time to you and me

I'm spinning I'm grinning I'm purring I'm winning
I'm spinning I'm grinning I'm purring I,m winning