Friday, May 12, 2006

Personality found

Oh, by the way, I found my personality yesterday
Believe me, I am not trying to make excuses
For my behavior these last several months
Did I mention my personality?
Oh yeah, there were all these rumors and things flying around
You know how monkeys can be
One second my personality is in Madrid
Next, it’s up on the big screen, you know… Tinsletown…
What really happened was I was attending a personal parade – don’t ask –
Anyway, suddenly, out of the blue
I catch a glimpse of it, standing over
A clear running stream

It must have felt my eyes
Because it vanished -
Beyond blur
One second there - the next: poof

There is nothing like stalking your self
Mr. Anger, I can feel you watching
I don’t need a mirror
To know that you are smirking

I could have been a pretender

What was I talking about?

Oh yes, reflecting on the reflection of a mirage

As I descend
And the moon shines like a big giant flashlight in the sky
Everything is either grey or silky black

As I descend
Mini mini droplets of water twinkle like a billion stars and galaxies
Creating a lopsided halo of Black Diamond light
Strapped to my head

As I descend
My feet find solid purchases
Vines tug my hat and tickle my face
A single strand of a spider’s silk wraps around my eyes