Thursday, March 31, 2005

Perfect friction

You design spaceships from the inside out
for those interested in joining the galactic community that sleeps in a canyon that runs thru the side of a hill in a valley.
You have various strains of yeast and culture to spread like butter on coconut bread. You have entered a secret town that hides out in the open and cannot be found here
I heard the heart of earth in my ear in my head start art stop go and cannot be found, hear?
because of all the screaming and yelling. Cannot see the wave for the ocean. Cannot hear the leaf for the tree.
The weather forecast changes every day. The jetstream is a sky snake that sqeezes the planet - till she tears - and slithers where it pleases awakened by shakes and wobbles.

I will sleep on the observation deck and steer thru a sea of stars. With my tube
I reverse vacuum the vacuum of space with sound with organs and my breath never stops leaving my lungs. I sing the song of my soul for those who ask
and for me, I aspire to conserve preserve create remove erase blocks instill retrieve unveil announce proclaim thanks peace.

You design space ships made of fire like solar flare messages from the enormous sun that looks like a golden quarter on fire. You are the cosmic gardener who awakens with apollo and plants waters and sings like the rumble of clouds
dancing against eachother like a monk in Tibet who revels in the familiar landscape topography temple flowers blooming
the intricate symphony of nature buzz chirps. You share your perks' sparkles ancient songs for the winding labrynth
that begins at our lips.

Can I share a circular breath? this quest? Nothing more nothing less.

Tonight, you sleep on the head of a turtle next to a tee-pee next to a geodesic dome next to a sweat lodge next to a river. Hear: the sound of perfect friction, water caressing the mud cleaning feeding polishing rocks stones playing pool bowling rolling rearranging. You walk quietly speak soft spoken and let your eyes twinkle twinkle like the stars you sleep under on a turtle's head next to a river of perfect friction.