Thursday, July 05, 2007

Spiral

Some one told me in another way
that right handers are right footers is it football you play
taking larger steps with the right than the left every day
leads them in circles but they think they are straight.
talking in circles can help #it# begin
and thinking in cirlcles repeats the same sin
I guess the same can be said for those who are left
They go the other way do you think that I jest.
This riddle is deep or shallow depends
on the state that you live in or if you can swim
I can do this all day
the words are just legos
and of course you and I
are all made of play-doe

Carpe Diem! Linda! love love love, om mani padme hum, om mani padme hum, om mani padme hum, om gati gati paragati parasumagati, boddhisvaha, ha ha


(-:-) If you feel #it# click your heals and the button, baton on the right (-:-)
AddThis Social Bookmark Button